Take a look at our upcoming conferences and events. Young ladies, young men, fathers and mothers will be encouraged in their walks with Christ and equipped for ministry.
Speak Truth in Your Heart Conference at the Ark Encounter
February 24-25, 2023
For: Mothers and Daughters (ages 11-22+)
Many girls try to change their wrong actions, but never learn to discern the wrong thinking behind the actions. As girls replace lies with the truth, they will see how God’s Word will transform each area of their lives as the truth sets them free!
Sarah will include many stories, illustrations and practical tips as she discusses topics such as a girl’s emotions, purity, who God is, and a proper view of who we are in light of the truths of Scripture.
- Biblical, practical sessions
- Humorous skits to help girls apply truth in every-day life
- A chalk drawing presentation
- Harp music and singing
- Testimonies from Bright Lights staff
- Time to enjoy the Ark Encounter
- Godly examples of young women who are living for Christ
Click here for more information or to register for the Speak Truth in Your Heart conference at the Ark.
MARCH 9-12, 2023
For: This weekend is for those who are new to witnessing as well as for those who have experience but want to rekindle zeal with fresh ideas, encouragement, and fellowship. Ages 15+
- Sessions and discussion will be led by Josiah and Grace Moffitt. Topics include how to deal with fear and excuses, how to present the gospel message clearly and accurately, how to ask good questions and make witnessing a back-and-forth conversation, and how to use gospel tracts.
- On Saturday afternoon, we will put into practice what we have been learning at the St Patrick’s parade downtown Cedar Rapids. Afterward we will come back, discuss our experiences, and pray for those we encountered.
- The attendees will lodge at the Moffitt, Mally, and Hancock homes. All meals will be provided.
Click here for more information or to register for the Witnessing Weekend.