What do you really believe – and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever – questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This DVD features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from best-selling books. This DVD contains twelve answers, each about 4 minutes in length.
This DVD answers the following questions:
- Is There Really a God? (Ham)
- Cain’s Wife – Who Was She? (Ham)
- Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe is Old? (Lisle)
- Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? (Purdom)
- Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible? (Snelling)
- Why Shouldn’t Christian’s Accept Millions of Years? (Mortenson)
- Did Dinosaurs Turn into Birds? (Menton)
- Genesis: Today’s Answer to Racism (Kerby)
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark and Flood? (Ham)
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? (Ham)
- How Did Defense Attack Stuctures Come About? (Hodge)
- How to Survive a Secular Callege (Lisle)
Concise and fast-paced, this cutting edge DVD is especially great for teens and young adults. (Ten of the answers are based on topics in The New Answers Book 1, and two are totally new.)
Length: 48 minutes
Ages: 12 & up
There are no reviews yet.