Bright Lights Strong in the Lord Online Conference for Moms and Daughters
November 11-12, 2022 – Online Conference for Moms and Daughters
Late registration: (after October 21) $35.00 / family max $65.00
Designed for moms and daughters to enjoy at home, this conference includes:
- Strong in the Lord Handbooks (which will be mailed to you in advance)
(One handbook per person registered for the conference.)
- Online access to the Strong in the Lord Conference sessions (available for a limited time — November 11-14, 2022)
- Two live zoom Q and A sessions taught by Sarah Hancock
- A Mother’s live zoom prayer time with Rebekah Mally and Sarah Hancock
- Mother’s Conference Guide for how to make this a special and meaningful time with your daughter(s)
Sarah will be hosting two live 30-minute sessions over zoom as part of this conference. These will include a time of Question and Answers which will make the conference more interactive and personal for the girls. The rest of the sessions were pre-recorded at a Strong in the Lord conference. The sessions are taught by Sarah, and include humorous skits, testimonies, a chalk talk, and practical, Biblical teaching that will encourage young ladies to deepen their walk with Jesus and prepare them to remain strong for the Lord through their teen years.
Rebekah and Sarah will also be hosting a zoom prayer time with the moms and leaders on Thursday evening.
The Strong in the Lord handbook is filled with additional teaching to reinforce the main topics of the conference. It includes practical Scripture studies, meaningful activities, testimonies, tips and suggestions, and self-evaluations.
The Mother’s Conference Guide will help moms to know how to facilitate the conference with their daughter(s). It also includes discussion questions and suggestions for how to use the handbook.
- Being Strong in the Lord in Your Youth
- Trusting God’s Faithfulness and Power
- Honoring Your Parents
- Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
- Delighting in the Lord and in His Word
- Avoiding Wrong Influences
Please note: These videos will only be available to access on November 11-14. They will not be available online after these dates.
Materials will ship in October.
International Registrations: For those who register in other countries, we will send you a download of the handbook and Mother’s Guide by email. If you would like to receive hard copies in the mail, please email us to find out about shipping options and prices.
Cancellation Policy: A 50% refund is available if you are not able to watch any of the videos.
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]