It has been a while since my dad has run a “Just Men” conference. He has scheduled one for next month (June 22-24), and we are excited to see how the Lord will use this event. It is for young men starting at age 16, as well as for men of all ages.
Below is information from my dad about his vision for this event. Feel free to share with those you know who may be interested.
The need in our day is for a new generation of young men to rise up who are “just” and whom God can use for His glory and His Kingdom. “I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.” (I John 2:14b)
• Build and strengthen the future leadership of the Body of Christ
• Establish a growing fellowship group of just men who have a working relationship together in the various ministries God gives them
• Strengthen future marriages and families by laying essential Biblical foundations
• Be instrumental as the Lord raises up and sends forth laborers into His harvest
• Encourage and train young men to be disciple makers
Topics that will be explored and reviewed:
• Biblical concepts of the Christian life and of being a just man
• The importance and function of the church, the Body of Christ
• The enemies facing the church, the culture and us as men
• Important issues and battles of our day
• Ministry and leadership
For: Men of all ages (16 years old and up)
Friday 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Register free here.
Conference will be held at both Cedar Rapids Bible Chapel and Noah’s Archive Christian Bookstore.
Housing in homes is available for out of town attendees.
Evening meals and Sunday lunch will be provided. Saturday lunch will be at Chick-fil-A. Breakfast in homes.
For questions, email or call Harold Mally: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone: 319-377-6728
“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man and he will increase in learning” (Proverbs 9:9).
“He who rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. And he shall be like the light of the morning … ” (2 Samuel 23:3).